Congratulations on your new La Marzocco Linea Mini Espresso Machine. Watch our setup video below on this dual boiler, saturated group espresso machine to help you get started.
Step 1: Inspect the box and the machine for damage
- Remove the machine from the box. We recommend saving all of the packing materials and boxes.
- Set the machine on a stable and level surface.
- Inspect the machine for damage. If you find any damage, please contact us immediately.
Step 2: Water Quality and Plumbing in your machine
- Use the included water test strip to verify the softness of your water. Ideally, we’re looking for a softness below 50 ppm.
- For more information on water, take a look at CliveCoffee.com/water or click the link in the description of this video.
- Before introducing any water to the machine, it’s important to test it to make sure it is adequately soft
- Once you have verified your water is adequately softened and filtered, fill the machine’s removable water reservoir.
Step 3: Filling your boilers and turning on the machine
- Plug in your machine
- Once turned on the machine will automatically begin filling, and then heating, its boilers.
- You’ll know the machine is entirely up to temperature when you see the steam pressure gauge on the left side of the machine reads over 1 bar.
At this point, your machine is ready to pull your first shots!