1. Drain the boiler of the machine.
2. With the bottom panel removed, you will have access to the boilers. If the machine is laying on its right side, the element for the steam boiler will be up higher. It has a third wire coming out of it as well if you can't tell the difference between the two elements.
3. Remove the 3 wires from the element and grab your 1 7/16" socket with your impact driver, and remove the element.
4. Remove and transfer the wire post from the center of the element to the new element.
5. Reinstall the new element in reverse order, making sure the gasket is in place. Test machine and check for leaks which would indicate needing to tighten the element down a little bit more.